Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
Summertime, with the weather hot, and full with Nature’s bounty of fresh vegetables and herbs lends itself well to eating more salads. There are so many different combinations of greens and other locally grown vegetables, the possibilities are almost endless, depending on where you live. The following recipe is delicious on a wide variety of summer salads and will keep well in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 1/2 cup pure sesame oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one lemon
- 2- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger root, chopped very fine
- 4-5 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Pinch of hing (aseofetida)
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in airtight jar and shake.