- 1 small Cauliflower
- 2 medium Potatos
- 1/2 cup Green peas
- 1/2 tsp. Finely Chopped Ginger Root
- 2 Thinly sliced Green Chillis
- 1 tsp. Roasted Cumin powder
- 1 /2—1 tsp. Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp. Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp. asaofetida
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable oil or ghee
- Salt to taste
- * 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Chopped green coriander leaves for garnishing
Wash cauliflower and potato and cut into medium sized cubes.
Heat oil or ghee in a frying pan.
Add green chilli and ginger root and stir for few seconds.
Add chopped tomato and green peas, cooking over medium heat for a few minutes.
Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, dry coriander powder, garam masala, asaofetida and salt. Mix well.
Add cauliflower and potato and stir. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
* Add sour cream, lower heat and cook for a few more minutes. (optional)
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.