Loading... Please wait...
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and the hard stems cut off
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup grated coconut, unsweetened
- 1 inch piece of ginger root, finely chopped
- ½ tsp hing (asaoefetida)
- 1 tbs. toasted sesame seeds or a handful of roasted peanuts for Vata constitutions.
- Can use toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds for Pitta and Kapha types.
- 1 tsp. raw sugar or barley malt
- ½ tsp. saltwater if needed
Put all the ingredients in a food processer and mince together. Add a little water if the chutney is too dry. Serve a small amount with a meal for flavor and to awaken the digestion.